Saturday, May 28, 2005

I'm Baaaaaackkkk!

We finally have the froggin internet! I'm so happy. Mindi, Adam and the girls got here at like 2 in the morning and we've been playing all day. Clo woke up and came to the top of the stairs with an open mouth in awe of the friends she'd acquired in the night. She and Sierra were making laps around the kitchen table within five minutes of reuniting. It was darling. Anyway I think I'm caught up on the blogs, it only took like 25 minutes. I took notes so I could remember what to write about. First, Cor, you're probably tired of hearing it, but I honked for like 13 seconds reading about Peter Pansy. Fantastic block. Also Meags I love the pregnant laugh. It's one of the perks of pregnancy for me. Everything is a lot funnier to me for some reason when I'm pregnant.
Anyway, so today we went garage sale-ing with Adam and Mindi. We met up with Geoffie, Darla and co. at Dan's grocery store for the Memorial Day - 3 for a dollar hot dogs and corn on a stick - sale. Lyd brought the uni, complete with ski poles. So here we all are, eating hot dogs under a tree in the parking lot, the kids running wild, all while Adam and Geof were trying their hand at the uni. It looked like the circus was in town. As luck would have it, Uncle Sharm and Aunt Mardie showed up for the hot dogs as well. It was so cool to have them see all of us. Every time I see him I think of Grandma. I was thinking how much she would like to have been there. Anyway then we all went over to Joanies to swim. I even got my Kev to go. It was a really good day.
Yesterday I got to plant some flowers in my yard. Clo was helping when she decided to strip off her swimsuit (which she insisted on wearing ever since mom bought her a wading pool, just in case she needs to hop in) and help me water the flowers naked. She has this little watering can and she was all business. Naked. I'm sure the neighbors were impressed. It was just like on her birthday. We were all at the park when she decided she was way too over dressed. I probably should stop her, but she gets so darn happy when she's buck. Go figure.
So Lyd left tonight. I couldn't even say goodbye without crying. I'm going to miss you little cubbie. Write us and tell us everything as soon as you can.
Ok, so that's it. Geof, Kev and Adam are watching a movie and this is the latest I've been up since Kev and I were dating, so I'm outta here. I'm so happy to be back in the circuit. I'll talk to you all later. Love Leash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home