Thursday, May 26, 2005

chelsea

Hello Everyone. I haven't posted for a few days and it feels so wrong, I almost feel like I'm naked in public. Everyone sounds wonderful. As you can see, I have converted my Mother to joining. Cory, I throughly enjoyed your blog. I was also laughing with all of my might. It was great. I am so happy about Carrie winning!!! I love her. For my Birthday from my friends from work I got tickets to go to the American Idol show that is going on tour. It comes to SLC August 23rd I think. The top 10 are going to be there. I'm real excited. They got me two tickets on the 11th row, so if you want to join me, start proving yourself now. :) Ha ha. Anyways, work has been real ridiculous. My computer is still jacked up, therefore I am so far behind. It is stressing me out. I hate it. Plus, it is sheer madness at the office. Our company golf tournament is tomorrow and there has been a lot of preparing going on. I will be glad when it calms down. That's it for now. I'm boring. I don't have birthday parties, moving, or children to deal with. Love you. Chels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home