Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Go Carrie-Jessica

Well we just finished AI and I nearly cried when Carrie won. I was so happy. I love Bo too but I think he will still do well even though he didn't win.

Lydia is leaving for Maine on Saturday so the whole fam went to a "goodbye" dinner. It was so fun. Chloe came to and she behaved so well. Kev said it was the best he had ever seen her be while out to eat.

Cor, I couldn't be more happy to see you on the "block," and I am proud of you for figuring out these fandangled machines that are so foreign to you. I was literally laughing so hard when I read the locks of shmocks part. Now I have a suggestion and I want you to be open to this...how about the next time I see you you do the worm while wearing your Peter Pansy outfit. That would be amazing. Meags, by the way it is called the worm not the catepillar. I was telling Tony the story and I said Cory was doing the catepillar. He was like, "uhhm it's the worm." Oopsy. Anywho the vision of Cory doing the worm is breathtaking. Also the reason I was able to read your blog is because it shows up as a "draft" until you post it. Weird, I just figured that out tonight.

Brookie, at the moment Alicia is trying to get internet at her new house. I don't think she has been to mom's in a while and when she is here she is helping them paint. Did you all know that mom and dad have decided to repaint the whole upstairs. It is turning out great but it is a HUGE job. I wish my hair would go curly/wavy and look pretty. I am still trying to figure out this new haircut. I will definitly try to send pics, in fact, I think mom is getting ready to send some and she has pics of me on it.

Just a little side note, Cam mentioned AJ playing "Waterfall." Well it is a piece written by an extremely talented pianist from Utah named John Schmidt. His cd's are sold at Deseret Book and other places if you are interested. We have all of his cd's, he is awesome. Anyway, the songs are soooo hard. AJ is AMAZING at playing the piano. Tony is pretty good and he has a hard time at playing "Waterfall" because it is hard so you know AJ is just awesome. I am so proud of our little cousin.

Here is something freaky that happened. Boys plug your ears if you don't want to hear. I had to go to the Dr. because I had a urinary tract infection and I had to give a urine sample. The Dr. said it was pure blood. I was FREAKING. I was so scared, I started crying and I was like, "Is that normal?" A few antibiotics later and I am fit as a fiddle. Well that is my drama for the week. Nothing new to report. I am sorry mine are always so long I will write more often so this won't happen. I love you all and can't wait to see some of you this weekend. "Block" out. Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home