Thursday, May 26, 2005

oops- road bike not mountain bike

Okay, I'm sorry to have read that one wrong. I can much more easily see Auntie Joan road biking verses mountain biking, and I'm not nearly so worried about your teeth.

Jess, thanks for the update on Leash. As far as AI, I did tear up last night. Ridiculous, it must be because I'm 30 and a mom. It was so cute seeing her grandpa and her family. I think Bo will do fine as well. I was laughing when they gave them the cars and he asked if they got to keep them whether or not they won. Funny, funny.

Jane went to her friends b-day party last night. She came home with a french pedicure w/flowers, chandalier earrings, those fake hair pieces that match your own color in braids and curls, and bright red lipstick. It was grown-up girls night at the mall. Not something I would do- I am way too cheap and old-fashioned, but she had alot of fun AND she looked really cute. Yeah, for her b-day we are having a pioneer b-day (have I told you all how into Little House on the Prairie she is?) We are doing it up in Washington with both families and we are going to do kick the can ice-cream, a pie eating contest, tug o' war, three-legged race, etc... and cook out. Okay, that is from being in the south for 4 years. If you are having a BBQ down here it means you are slow cooking meat all day, smoking it or what have you. If you are grilling burgers or hot dogs etc... it is cooking out or grilling.

Ellyn is a traitor. She is working for China and they think I have valuable information. They have trained her in the art of torture through sleep deprivation. Any day now I am going to have to give up my secret blueberry bread recipe. I just can't take it anymore.

Alright, I love you all and I probably won't write again until Sunday. Mike's sister and her husband will be here tomorrow and Jane's honors breakfast is in the morning (straight A's all year), and Sadie's b-day is on Saturday and no, I am not spending $300 on her party. Just as much as I have to for a cake mix and some balloons. I've drawn a blank for a cute ending, just as I did last night. love ya, Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home