Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Povo

Okay so when I read the blogs I’ll sit with a sticky note and a pen and write down things I want to comment on. First of all Brooke it’s make like a tree and leave. Oh Biff ahh okayyy. Mindi I’m glad you can avoid lame sit com’s. Tell Susan I mean Adam that he should stop watching them as well. I did get heavily involved with 24. I got the blockbuster unlimited pass and watched the first two seasons. Every time Jack is on it is cool and then the wenches come on and it just becomes el gay which is Spanish for the gay. I haven’t ever seen AI but from hearing about it I am pulling for Bo because it would be cool to have a rocker idol. I would watch the series if Eddie Veddar was a contender. So I had the day off and Darla, Cole, Dayne, and I had an adventure in Salt Lake. We visited the Pioneer Museum and saw all the piano’s those pioneers moved across the planes. We had a picnic in the park and visited several other points of interest. It was so much fun and everyone especially Cole was good. That city is so amazing the Church keeps it beautiful. They are starting a series of concerts in a park near temple square Tuesdays, and Fridays beginning after memorial weekend. I think that would be an excellent meeting place for any cousins interested. I better see a lot of cousins interested. What fun we’ll go to the concert enjoy packed dinners at a park and then go out for ice cream. Yeah bud-E as Ryan Beecher would say. Alright thanks for the blogs. Keep em coming. Now I'll make like a preacher and get the hell out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home