Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Baby Allen is Here!

Yes, it's true. The little darling came this afternoon for all those who hadn't heard. She was 7lbs. 1 oz. and 19 or 19 1/2 in. long. I'm leaving the rest of the details to the Allen family, but I don't think they will be on here for a little while and I know everyone was waiting. Both mom and daughter are doing well.

I think I gave mom heart failure when I read her the e-mails from Ellynn and Brind and the blog from Mindi over the phone this morning. I guess, for selfish reasons I'm glad we find stuff out after it happens. Otherwise can you imagine the worry?

We went to my favorite Mexican restaurant for dinner last night. I'm sure it is going to help with my little weight gain problem. All you can eat authentic Mexican food from Mormon Mexican family. How much better can food get I ask you? Chile Rellenos to die for.

Sadie just walked downstairs buck naked with glitter all over her tummy. Scary what happens when I go running. I love you all. love, Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home