Monday, June 27, 2005

Pretending to know what I'm doing-Jessica

First things first, Geoffie, how did you get that whole quote from Coach Carter? I envision you with pen and paper in hand, sitting in front of the tv, listening to a line and then rewinding to hear the rest. Otherwise you have a really good memory.

Brookie, I know who Jim Rome is, boy do I ever. We tivo Rome is Burning everyday and whenever I am in the car with Tony between the hours of 10 and 2 it is on. I actually am growing quite fond of him (don't tell Tony) he can be pretty funny. Just a warning to all, never say, "Nascar is not a sport" around my dad, he can be a little touchy. Just kidding. Count me in for seven peaks and lagoon.

So today I went to mom's after work and me and dad are upstairs while mom is doing some hair downstairs. All the sudden I hear mom half whisper, "Jess, Jess can you finish it." I knew something wasn't right so I ran over to where mom is just knelling over on the stairs. I run down to her and she is all blown out and sweaty. She tells me I need to go finish pulling a ladies hair through a cap and rinse her daughters hair out too. Earlier in the day, mom had gone to the doctor's for bloodwork in preparation for her Thursday surgery. I guess they had taken so much blood she was getting weak and tired and sick. Poor gal. I had to go in and finish a "procedure" I had never done. I was freakin', but I kept my cool and pretended I knew what I was doing. I was like, "yeah, I do mom's hair all the time." I had them fooled. I think it turned out pretty good though.

I too, am just waiting for news of little baby Allen. Everyday I think, it has got to be today. Well Meags if they did start you at around midnight last night and now it is 11 pm on Monday, I am sorry.

Love you all. Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home