Tuesday, June 21, 2005

ColoradoBennett

Brooke,
I love the spacing between Sierra and Kaia and so I decided it was time to get pregnant again. After I was sure it happened, Adam said "I like just having two girls, let's stop now." The same thing happened with both Sierra and Kaia. I was just barely pregnant and he says, "let's not get pregnant right now." And a few weeks later I'd take the test and sure enough...so anyways, I do think I'm pregnant. The test probably came up negative because you are supposed to wait until you miss your first period to take those tests, not just a week or so after tricking your husband into not using a condom. Wow, too much information, bloggers? Sorry. If I am wrong here and some of my hypochondriac tendencies are shinning through, then we will be waiting how ever long it takes for Adam to get baby hungry again for #3 to show up. Probably after we spend 6 months living in Mexico after this next construction project is finished 2 years from September. Blog baby blog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home