Sunday, June 19, 2005

Eating an apple, Lyd

Eating an apple
Oh how I’ve decided that I hate eating apples! Today was my first day of actually trying to eat a full one on my own, I was starving (of course) and had nothing else to eat till lunch time. So I tried it, I’ve also decided the only way I’ll try it again is if it’s covered in chocolate, caramel, or peanut butter!
Anyhow camp is good I wish I could elaborate on such things but the internet time is short! But for you lovely people the snail mail is not, if you feel so inclined to write me I’ll write you back with a wonderful Maine postcard I can guarantee you of that! That is of course I receive one first “tis better to give” eh! Yeah I’m crazy well gots to go love you guys! Oh and of course happy fathers day to all of my cousins, brother n laws, uncles, and of course my papa! Love ya!
Ps here’s my address
Lydia Mae Rigby
48 Laurel Road
Casco, ME 04015
Just in case you guys get bored of the blog! Blog to blog out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home