Monday, June 20, 2005

Darla- Let's just be honest

Okay...so I'll say it. I've been pretty insecure about getting on the blog. I guess it's in my nature to be vain, competative, and just plain insecure when others are so much better at things than I am...which I'm quickly learning you all are!!! So it's 1:30 in the afternoon and I just managed to throw some clothes on. Cole's still in his diaper (no, not the same diaper he slept in), my house is a mess and we haven't done anything. I can hardly find the time to get on here....let alone write witty little emails about what I've done for the day. When Le Anne was here helping out I truly felt like a pile because I couldn't believe how much she could get done (granted, that's the main purpose she came here)! I guess the Lord see's that I need some major humbling...big time. I'm learning to relax...kind of let my house go...and not fret about how well others SEEM to be doing it. Okay...I say I'm learning but it's coming along REALLY slowly. Any advice?!!! how do you all do it?....Today's the first day i've put make-up on in over a week (okay, other than yesterday's sunday). Well...enough of that. I'm listening to an awesome Kalai CD....thanks to Leash or jessica...whoever did it. It really lifts my spirits. Music is so necessary...to feel good, young, whatever. Happy Late Father's Day to everyone. Geof. and I have to be the worst kids in the world. WE didn't send a card to either Ellery or my Dad!!! I felt so bad that I made Geof. sit down with me yesterday and we wrote a silly little poem trying to excuse ourselves for our lame behavior. We finished watching my sister's kids on Sat. and I'll just say HALLELUJAH!! um...spelling? not too sure anymore. Not that they were bad...my kids were though...so that just made me a little crazy and a little mean. So because of that we're not having kids for another 5 years. Like you Meagan, I don't want to be a screaming mess all the time. So 4 will have to do it for us. Geof. is a doll. I've truly fallen more in love with him this week. not to be all mushy and personal but he's so dang funny i can't stand it. Okay. love to all. Darla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home