Friday, June 17, 2005

part with "My Precious?"

Meags, yes you may borrow my baby bjorn. However, I love that thing as much as I love my own children so don't you ever dis it in any way. And...since I could be not done no matter what I may say you probably won't be able to use it for number five and six.

Sadie is standing here stripping her clothes off while trying to talk me into letting her watch Clifford. She loves the fact that she can take her own underwear off whenever she dang well pleases.

Today was a day full of annoying errands. Like twenty of them, but seeing as how I have hung out at the pool or the lake all week and will be going back to the lake tomorrow I can hardly complain.

Our neighbor's friend saw our cat limping along the road the other day (she has had the limp since before we adopted her) and thought she was a hurt stray and called the MPs to come pick her up. Then the shelter claimed our phone wasn't working- funny the other twenty callers got through okay- when they tried to contact us using her handy dandy microchip. Just as I was about to start looking for her yesterday morning because I realized I hadn't seen her the whole day before my neighbor came over apologizing himself blue in the face. So I got to go over to the vet and pay $12.00 to get my cat back.

Bennett fam- Ellyn has four fire ant bites on her pinky. How sad is that? Everyone else that is not familiar with fire ants, they alone are worth moving for. I kid you not.

Okay, dinner is beeping and I'm starving because I never ate while I was running all the stupid errands. Just kept handing the kids graham crackers and string cheese and apples. Such a good mom.

Brooke

Aunt Joan, I want to do the worm challenge with Jane now. My incentive however would have to be Little House on the Prairie volume 1. She now has all the others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home