Thursday, June 16, 2005

Eating worms for $100

Okay it's been a while since I have written but I wanted to thank all those who wished me a Happy Birthday.Most of all, Ellery I didn't talk to you like I do every year - so I hope you had a good day.

I can't believe Chelsea hasn't told you this story.Long story made short.Cortney was watching "fear factor" and said she would be able to eat worms for money. Well Omar said he would give $50 and I would give $50 if she ate 10 worms. Well Ash and Linds wanted in the action also. The night of my birthday, after Omar made us all dinner the bet was on. Chelsea has all this on camara. After purchasing 3 dozen worms from the worm store??, Cortney was to start. It took her about 10 min. and the only thing she did was touch it to her tongue!!! (Mind you I had Rodger look on the internet to make sure this was safe. Next up was Lindsey. After 10 min. she managed to put one in her mouth and spit it back out. Then there was Ashley. Chelsea giving her the advise to just hurry, it took Ashley about 15 seconds and the first one was in her mouth chewed and swallowed!!! I couldn't believe it!! After the second one she kept saying, "I really want that $100"!! She continued on one by one until all ten of them were gone. It was so entertaining. But thats my determined little Ashley. Fun times. Well so good to hear about all of you. Keep entertaining me. Love, Aunt Joan! P.S. I never proof read these so sorry!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home