Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Still poking, well still around-Jessica

That is from Noises Off, another great Rigby movie that everyone should see. No I am not dead, and no Brooke I am not mad at you. Last Friday we went to Green River, Utah with Tony's fam and didn't get back until Sunday and then I just haven't had time to blog. The trip was fun. We camp right by a golf course so Tony was in little pig heaven. I even tried my hand at it and I did one pretty good drive. So I am finishing up a few classes this summer and one of them is my math 1050 class. This is my third time taking it so I better get at least a C or I don't know what I'll do. I took my first test last night. I think it went okay. Tomorrow morning we are going swimming at Joanie's if it is the last thing I do. I need to get some sun even if it kills me.

LeAnne, do you remember when Ben Jones and I came up and we went to the rose parade and the greek resturant? That was great.
Meags, I love all the names. I love Soren, I really love Finn and I love Hadley and now I can't remember the other one but I liked it too, if there was even another one at all. Have you had the baby or what? When is your due date?
I sent Ellynn and Brind a copy of all my blogs in a package I sent. Hopefully that is what spurred her to blog. Either way I am happy she did.
Moni, I am so sorry about the lost blog, I am so paranoid that will happen to me. The houses you are looking at buying are honestly a hop, skip and a jump from my house. I run right by them on the rare occasion that I do run. I have seen the people from the DATC building them. That is so exciting, we will be neighbors. I love that little neighborhood.
Mindi, a little mouse doesn't scare me away from the cabin. One time our cat Walley brought a live mouse into the house and it started running all over. We were all screaming and jumping up on the furniture including dad. It was great.
Adam, your two new babies look great.
Brooke, did you have the flu? Why were you so sick?

I have been helping mom and dad paint. They are doing red in the living room. It looks awesome. Well I gotta run, mom is making french toast. Love Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home