Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Georgia- hotter than Hell

It was 84 degrees by 8:45 this morning. The tops of my legs were fried from yesterday so today my friend and I took the girls to Chick Fil-A and let them play on the indoor playground for 2 hours. It was almost dinner time by the time we left(j.k.). Tomorrow we are going to the lake for the day, very happy about that. Sun, shade, water, and a house. What more could you ask for?

Ellyn is getting very close to walking. She took a few steps today for Jane and Savannah. Very exciting.

I think I have told you about Savannah being Jane's best friend and Addyson, her little sister being Sadie's best friend. Sadie and Addyson are only 7 days apart. It is getting harder and harder for Jane and Savannah to get to each others houses without one of the little ones trying to follow so they can play together too. We only live two doors away and so anytime we are outside Sadie is trying to make a run for it over to Addyson's. If we didn't have such a strong incentive to move to Washington we couldn't ask for a better set up.

Okay, Mindi, I know I have given you all my potty training advice. If Sierra isn't interested now I would just wait another month or so and try again. I don't know what to tell you about the weaning thing. I would've probably done the same thing you are doing now. Ellyn still nurses like a fiend, with no end in sight. Good luck. By the way, please don't let my brother die.

I copied and pasted one of my blogs for Ellynn and Brind the week before last. It sounds like Geof has done that too, based on a response I read in one of Brind's letters. Now it sounds like Jess as well. Anyone else? I missed last Sunday.

Sorry, this is incredibly boring, more than boring. Not really even worth wasting your time to read. I shouldn't even have blogged. I'll go now and deal with the embarrassment of my lame blog. Hot bliggity blog. Brooke

P.S. the sun is sucking all my brain power away, that's the only explaination I can give.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home