Wednesday, July 20, 2005

ColoradoBennett-I like to move it

Meagan and Cory, I love that I can click on your picture and see 40 more in your album. Meagan, your postpartum pictures are wonderful, you look great and your lipstick is still shimmering. So is anybody from WA planning on going to Ed Week this year? I was thinking Adam and I were driving the girls up to WA right after the reunion for the big backpacking trip up there. Then Adam will fly home and I'll stay as long as the girls and I want then drive home. Is that going to work with you guys? My grandma is flipping out because I told her that plan and she thinks it is horrible that I would drive by myself all that way. Put me in a car with my girls for 20 hours anyday over 3 hours in an airplane, I say. If they scream and yell, I'm the only one I have to try to keep calm, not having to worry about 98 other passengers.
Awww, i just tried to upload a small video and attach it, but alas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home