Thursday, July 28, 2005

povo

Remember when Darla was 5 feet 3 inches and had bigger children than alicia and kev? That was crazy. Alicia she is lovely I can't wait to eat her. So Cory I forgot to tell you that that visit was your surprise birthday present. Thanks so much for feeding and playing with us. I really really wish I lived up there. So I'll tell you a funny story we were flying out there and the guy I flew back with and myself were in the back of this twin engine plane. Well no heat reached the back and it was about 52 degrees. We were wearing light shirts and pants and it was so freezing. Also I had to urinate so I utilized a 24oz. water bottle and a small oil funnel. The scary part was it almost overflowed but did not. The other pilot went in a puke sack. Then we chucked the packages into the mountains of Idaho. Hopefully we got a Sierra club member. Don't worry it's actually legal to do what we did. So things are crazy here. Dayne is still cholicy and Cole is Cole. Darla I think is about ready for a two month visit to a child free spa. We'll see if it's in the budget. Wait no it's not along with food and heat. Oh well still some shoes we can boil and eat. Lydia don't worry about the weight just remember that there's money in that banana stand. Also I am a nevernude. Adam and Mindi those hiking pictures are awesome. I am so jealous you hiked those. What was the total ascent. I mean what elevation do you begin at. I can't believe they don't have glaciers that high. Mindi your day from H sounded like the day from H. Next time I am in Denver I am going to eat mutton so let your neighbor know I want her fattened up. Alright I'll get back to my sweet job now. Peace out team you're all cool. Aliciat we'll come see your baby when the rest of the world comes to town.

p.s. Brother:when did you start working for the company?
Sister:Straight out of college.
Brother:You dropped out of college.
Sister:Well I had a job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home