Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Sweating Like a Pig - Chelsea

Sorry to steal your title Jess, but it is perfect. Right now it is 11:05pm and I am doing just as the title says. Originally I planned to use my Dad's laptop as a form of light. Because of the intense heat, our power is out and has been for hours. It is not pleasant, to say the least. It's almost too hot to sleep! Okay, okay...I know I'm spoiled. Let's just say it's a good thing I wasn't a pioneer and I live in this day and age. (God really does know His children! (-: ) Sorry, that looks weird, but the smiley face was definately neccessary. Tonight my sisters and I went boating with my Dad. Cortney and I each brought a friend. It was a lot of fun, until we came home. Since then, the power has been off. Okay, I'm done complaining about it. I'm just going to do myself a favor and say Happy Birthday to everyone right now. Don't think for a second that I will ever be as organized as Mindi! Also, I'm super glad to hear that Jack is feeling better. Truthfully I'm surprised her first outing didn't include the Junk Store! That's proof enough that she's not back to full recovery. Okay, I'm going to bed. Body Pump is in the morning! I've gotta work off all of those double stuffed oreos I just ate. Love, Chels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home