Friday, August 05, 2005

oh uncle martin

sweet sweet goodness was i surprised to receive in the mail today, from my good family- five post cards of my beloved and beautiful state of utah nothing better! thanks so much,
and thanks leashy for the comment on the ears. it slowly makes me feel less conscious about mine!
moving on 10 days and counting ladies and i'll be home home home! know i'm going to leave you all with something that i've been laughing about all freaking day.

LLOYD
"You mean like career? Uh, I don't know. I've, I've thought about this quite a bit sir, and I'd have to say considering what's waiting out there for me, I don't want to sell anything, buy anything or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or... process anything sold, bought or processed, or repair anything sold, bought or processed, you know, as a career I don't want to do that. So, uh, my father's in the army, he wants me to join, but I can't work for that corporation, so what I've been doing lately is kickboxing, which is really a, uh, new sport, but I think it's got a good future. As far as career longevity goes, I don't really know, because, you know, you can't really tell. Your training sticks as a fighter, you know, but it's no good, you know, you have to be great, but I can't really tell if I'm great until I've had a couple of pro fights. But I haven't been knocked out yet. I don't know, I can't figure it all out tonight sir, I'm going to hang with your daughter."

peace out bloggers and if you don't know what movie that's from just know that it made stocking cool! love ya mainelyd!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home