Friday, August 05, 2005

Seattle Bennett living in Colorado

One week thats all I have to say. Everyone catch all the sleep you can because there will be none when the crew arrives. Happy birthday Jess. I'm glad you guys all have crapy weeks instead of me, while it leaves me with little to talk about, I'm still willing to make that sacrafice. So Mindi is going hiking with her friend thats been in China for the last 3 years this Saturday so that maybe just the motivation I need to finish my bathroom its been trimless for weeks now. Now for the quote and don't worry its not from a Jabberwalky from star wars.

"Deplorable indeed must be the situation of that people whose sons are not trained in the practice of every useful avocation and whose daughters mingle not in the hive of industry.... Produce what you consume; draw from the native elements the neccessities of life; permit no vitiated taste to lead you into indulgence of expensive luxuries, which can only be obtained by involving yourselves in debt. Let home industry produce every article of home consuption."

Vitiated=1. to spoil; corrupt; pervert. 2. to invalidate

guess who answer will be on the next blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home