Friday, August 05, 2005

Really late night

Cory, remember when I used to scare and intimidate you too? Actually it really was the other way around. I remember when you used to call the Provo house to talk to Meags and I was always a bumbling idiot whenever I answered. I don't really know why. Anyway, Cor, are you going to insist on getting that scope thing done? Don't make me add you and your stomach condition to my list of worries. Sometimes I'll have this worried feeling and I will have forgotten what I'm worried about. I really am my mothers daughter.
Anyway, it's 2:30 and I just fed Maddie and I remembered what I really wanted to write last night. The other night we were coming home from the Alison Krauss concert, which boys, I will defend that one to the death and if you don't like her you have a hearing problem because she has, arguably, the most perfect voice ever. We were sitting there listening to her (it was at Deer Valley, outside, so the view was just as amazing) and it just sounded like they were playing her C.D. You know how sometimes live concerts are dissapointing? Not her. She sounded flawless. It was a really cool concert. I even left my 6 day old daughter so I could go to it. Jessie was there too and she needs to share her Bill Murray story. Anyway, the concert ended when it just started pouring down rain. We were driving home when mom calls to inform us that there had been a tornado watch issued in the Layton, Syracuse area. She said she was worried because she had extrapolated that Mike would probably be pulling the Uhaul right through there at that time. She was asking dad, all worried, "do you think he'll pull over if it gets really bad?" Dad answered quite matter of factly, "Mike has been through WAR, do you really think he's scared of much of anything after that?" It was pretty funny. Kev and I were dying laughing when she told us that. Kev was like, you've gotta blog that one. Anyway I'm going back to bed. I can't believe I'm wasting this precious time as it is. Love Leash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home