Thursday, August 04, 2005

chelsea

Hello Everyone. It's been a week since I've posted but I've continued to stay up to date with everyone's stuff. There has been a lot of days from Hell, but you do what you gotta do. This week has been blissful because I have had no school! I got 100% on my math final and an A out of the class. It was awesome. Work has been pretty busy. I've been trying to get all of my crap done because I'm going to be out tomorrow and part of next week. In the morning my sisters and I are going to Los Cabos, Mexico with my Dad. I'm really excited. I'll take pictures and try to post them for all of you when we get back (Wednesday night). I hope I will have a lot of blogs to catch up on. No one has been posting! It's depressing. Lyd, I left you a voicemail today. I hope you enjoy that. Peace out! Chels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home