Thursday, August 04, 2005

ColoradoBennett

I have this little personal rule that I cannot post again until someone else has posted after me. I'm going to go ahead and break that rule because I can't stand the silence any longer. Did I do something wrong? Does the Jabberwocky poem have some terrible hidden meaning that I wasn't aware of and now you all are discusted and offended by me? I've done that more than twice in my life, innocently using a phrase or admiring an object which turns out to have a vile and discusting hidden meaning. So I'll just leave you with a quote that I know can't be wrong:
C.S. Lewis: "The homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers...exist for one purpose only--and that is to support this ultimate career."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home