Tuesday, August 02, 2005

They're Ba-ack

Okay, or something like that. It is me, your long lost cousin, sister, niece, complete stranger, daughter, etc... I have spent the last 30 minutes catching up on all the funny stories on the blog. I kept laughing out loud and Mindi would ask me where I was, what part I was reading as she stands in the kitchen frying up about 30 lbs. of bacon. No, I'm not even exaggerating very much. Adam bought a small moving box full of bacon and Mindi's dividing it into 60 ziplock freezer bags. So nobody worry about food storage. Just make sure you have enough gas to get to Denver where we will eat like kings.

So tonight we will be at Aunt Jackie's house. I love knowing that my poor, completely impaired aunt that can't even walk or lay down will be taking us in. I feel like a real heel. But I can't resist being there. I have been looking forward to it since I found out we were moving. I have a number of stories to share that really have a lot to do with complaining about everything about this whole move, but if I share them now I'm afraid that when I get to Auntie Jack's house there will be nothing to talk about and we'll just look at each other awkwardly and think "Wow, heaven really would have been terrible without the blog." Actually I have just a few precious moments left with the Colorado Bennetts so I have to go.

To the guest comment- we are an extended family.

I love you all. See some of you tonight. Can't wait. Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home