Sunday, July 31, 2005

povo to moab

No sleep til Moab. Yeah baby we went to moab this weekend and it was so sweet. One of my bud-e's is heading down to psycho waco texas to do his mba and so I went with three guys as a going away trip. Well the first day we got out on slick rock around 9 and it's about 11 miles. Well we stopped took photos played around etc.. The temperature slowly creeped up to about 104 degrees. We were dying. Luckily we brought lots of water which we finished off entirely and still wanted to die. It was so great. We did hiking, cliff jumping, snuck into pools, rock climbed, and were basically high schoolers for the weekend. However, the best part of the weekend was coming back home to my cute babies. I loved hearing all of the blogs. Alisha you are hysterical and really like mindi said you'll have lots of terrifying stories to post in the blog now that you have two children. don't worry though the first three months are the worst after that it's all down hill. Dayne born 05/01/05. Well chels and jess I'm glad you guys survived school. I'm already trying to brace myself for the rigorous 3 credits I am taking this fall. Actually i'll probably be required to take 6 so rock climbing and tennis here I come. On the home front Cole's potty training is going well. Not 5 minutes ago he crouched down and urinated on the kitchen table. Anyone for supper? I can't wait to get together with all of you we'll get to know one another and become life long friends.

Quote "Being blessed with hope, let us, as disciples, reach out to all who, for whatever reason, have moved away from the hope of the gospel. Let us reach to lift hands which hang hopelessly down." Neal A. Maxwell
p.s. My new hometeaching companion came over the other week before we went out and we were talking. So we asked what he wanted to be and he said Seminary teacher. Darla being shy said you'll be poor but happy. His dad's a mission president so we asked what he'd done before. He's super humble and reply's "have you heard of word perfect?" His dad's a billionaire. It was funny. Alright get back to work Lyd and I'll write later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home