Sunday, July 31, 2005

Happy July 31st!!!!

Alright...so I don't know if anything too special has happened today but I'm happy to say it's been a good one. And I'm actually in the mood to post! So Mindi (or Adam...whoever posted the pics)...our computer must have pretty crappy graphics because I wasn't sure what was on Sierra's head...it looked kind of creepy...a hat maybe? And Mindi..I love your blogs. TLNF...that's just great. I'm glad you guys are getting out and hiking. I wish we did...at all. We really need to but Cole is probably the worst person to hike with!! He seriously screams the whole time he has to be in a back pack (I know you guys can't possibly imagine Cole screaming) Geof. got me a cat when we first got married (did I already mention this?)...and it would just sit on the floor in the bathroom scared to death, pee, lay in its pee...freak out...um...what else? It was pretty lame. We gave it back. So I must be pretty wimpy...or else I'm just breaking the word of wisdom...but I love the post-baby drugs. Percacet (is this the right spelling Leash?) was wonderful! Maybe because I'm not too good at winding down. Speaking of post-baby..Alicia, you're a total babe in your pic!! Your hair looks like you just stepped out of a salon...i'm serious. I looked so yucky and swollen afterward. I don't know how people put regular clothing on after they have babies (in the hospital). I bleed so much (not to be gross)..that I just lay there in hopes that the flood doors don't open when I sit up. Okay...moving on..hope that wasn't too much for all of you. Anyway, we're blessing Dayne on Aug. 14th...who knows where? We want to do it at someone's house because our church starts at 9am...don't think many up north will be able to come at that hour. So we'll let you all know when we do. So keep on bloggin' cuz I love readin' even though I rarely blog myself. love-darla p.s. Chelsea..I just want you to know I love what you write. It's fun getting to know you better...and I LOVE Arrested Development as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home