Wednesday, November 30, 2005

ColoradoBennett

Sorry to hear about o' Tuco. Do Aunt Jack and Uncle Kev want Tracker? I could go drag him away from the people down the street and mail him to Kaysville. Just say the word. Jess, thanks for offering Tony's help. I spent over an hour on the phone with the ipod people and finally they just told me to mail it in. I too look forward to one day listening to the B-O-M on the P-O-D (isn't that a line from a Kid Rock song?). Meagan, I don't believe anything povo says about your 9-15 years. I'm sure you were every bit as marvelous and delightful as you are now. Happy Birthday.
p.s. have you ever noticed that when you do spell check here on the blog, and you type in a word that the spell checker man doesn't know he sends out a giant pop-up with a frighteningly long description of the potential hazard of posting words that HAVE NOT been validated as replacements. It surprises me every time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home