Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Tell me whatcha gonna do

See you at the crossroads, crossroads, crossroads. See you at the crossroads. Who puts it better than old Bone Thugs and Harmony when it comes to a loss? I realize there are about 2 of you out there who are even going to give a hoot, but little Tuco died today. He's been really sick and finally mom took him to the vet. They took an xray and found he was full of cancer and only using 30% of his lung capacity. So they had him put down. Needless to say mom and dad are taking it pretty hard. I hate the little son of a gun and I'm taking it pretty hard. I'd hate to see how I'd be if I hadn't detatched myself from the little shedding, pooping machine years ago. Anyway, it's really crappy. I helped dad dig a hole in the garden and then went inside while he buried him. I'm just going to pretend like it didn't happen. You know, the really healthy way to deal with it - repress it. Anyway at least the little stink can breathe now.

I took Mad for her 4 month check up and shots yesterday. She never, never cries and today she's screamed louder than I've ever heard out of her. Poor sissy. I hate giving babies shots. Anyway she's a petite 20 pounds 5 ounces and if she were on formula the doctor says he'd want her on a diet. But he said he's not about to put a nursing baby on one. Mom says they tried to put me on one when I was a baby but she refused. Pretty funny. He doesn't even want her in the baby car seat anymore because she's so big. I can't imagine putting her in the bigger car seat. She's just a baby!

Anywho that's it. Later, Leash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home