Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Trickster

I came to mom and dad's house after work today and dad was cooking up a little somethin' somethin'. I asked what he was cooking and he said chicken. So as I went to eat it I thought, "I don't remember seeing any chicken thawing out...but I do remember seeing that pheasant that Little Kev shot sitting in a pot." I said, "Wait a minute this isn't chicken." Dad was tickled with himself. It was surprisingly delicious.

So yesterday was a horrible day. Mom called me at work and told me the bad news. She wanted me to go find Lyd and tell her. We were both bawling. I do miss my little Tukie. When I came to mom and dad's and knocked on the door I didn't hear him run to the door barking...it was sad. Mom and dad are pretty upset...it was hard to see them yesterday. Hopefully grandma is taking care of him.

Things have been totally crazy. Work has been out of control crazy but it is starting to slow down so hopefully my blood pressure will normalize.

It was great to see Geof and Darla and Moni and Cam. Geof and Darla, why didn't you stop back by on Sunday? I was telling Geof that Danni Nutter applied to work at my job. Who has seen her in the past 10 years? She wouldn't know me from Eve so I didn't dare say anything. Her resume said she went to Issaquah High...it was funny to see that.

Happy Birthday to Mike and Meags.

Mindi, if you still haven't figured out your iPod call Tony, he can help...aren't they the most amazing little things ever. Which one do you have, the 40 gig, the 20 gig, the mini, the nano? My friend has the nano and it is adorable. I have the book of mormon on mine so I listen to that on my way to work and I listen to music on the way home. It is great. By the way, because I have so much driving time I was able to fly through the BOM...I finished it today, I am very happy about that although I asked Tony if it counts to listen to it rather than read it but he said it does, so YAHOO!!!

Well I am off to buy stuff to make chilli for dinner tomorrow. Tony is off this weekend so it should be fun.

Love Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home