Monday, November 28, 2005

Seattle Bennett living in Colorado

So besides Sierra taking a header off the couch and throwing up because I'm sure she had a mild concussion, Thanksgiving was a success. However, my in-laws decided that right after the meal when you are suppose to lay on the couch and watch your stuffed belly thump with the beat of your heart while enjoying the nail biting Broncos game, that they will decorate the cabin. 12 boxes and Christmas tree later, I am pretty sure the only thing that got decorated was in between me and the TV. I'm making a shiv for New Years and someone will die if they block the game then. Of course they will choose that time for taking down all the decorations.
Mindi said something funny today (we have three cans of whip cream left over from thanksgiving) "We need to find some fun activity to get rid of all this whip cream", and while she may have spent all day pondering what to do I had an brilliant idea in milliseconds.
love to all Adam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home