Thursday, November 10, 2005

seven!

talk about birthcontrol....seven children. 9, 6, 4, 3, 2, 1, and 4 months. i am going to loose my mind before mom gets home from mutual. i am doing better now that i don't have to sing with mom tonight. that stress hanging over my head was far more than i could handle. she confuses me for ellynn, or brooke. um, yeah i'm not the singer. i can't wait until elly and brooke get home to take their rightful place as preformers. i can not handle one more embarrassing singing experience.

i shouldn't be doing this because my feet are sicking to the floor from the pancakes i just fed the seven. but i had to tell mister ninja man i know who you are and i bet i know what you are doing tonight. it involve sitting around a fire waiting for the aminals to come and fight.

crazy.....me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home