Sunday, December 18, 2005

Merry (flush) Christmas

Well to quote Lydia, last night was in fact, life changing. Not really, but it was very cool. Bono and the boys shone like stars in the cold winter night sky. I wish all of you could've been there with us. Especially you Adam. I know you secretly love Bono. Apparently all I have to do next concert is wear a Santa-like halter top and get breast augmentation surgery and I'm sure to get on stage. He brought up two girls out of the audience last night and let's just say as I stand right now, I wouldn't have had much of a chance. Anyway, it was way fun being with Lydi and pretending like I'm still hip.

To explain my title, that is just what I'll be doing on Christmas morning. No ipods. No compressors (for Kev). No pink saphire ring. Instead we get two new toilets. The one was already cracked and the other one just started leaking. So dreams of a materially merry christmas basically went down the toilet.

Anyway, Meags I hope your talk went well. Talk to you later. Leash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home