Friday, February 17, 2006

I know Jess!

There was nothing more horrible than the commute Wednesday night and Thursday morning. Within 24 hours I honestly spent 4 1/2 in the car trying to commute in the proximity of 40 miles. HORRIBLE!!! I wish I would've called into work as well, but I still don't get paid time off. Not working for my dad really has it's downside! I'm in the real world now, quite an eye opener. :) Just kidding, that's what I wanted. So I might have to freak out if everyone continues to avoid the blog as though it were a plague. For real!!!! This is my life-line while I'm at work!

I went to Jackson Hole last weekend and it was awesome! Utah's resorts were nothing compared toTeton Village. It was a small dream. -18 degrees though! You could literally feel the snot freezing in your nose, gross...but true.

Cort is now working part time at Alpine Dental with my Mother doing an internship. She does it every-other day (A/B Day schedule) for High School and gets credits. It's a pretty sweet set-up for her. She wants to be a dental Hygenist and the hours there will count as high school and college credits.

Ash went to Prom last week. I was in Jackson so I have yet to see the pictures of her, but I'm sure it was great. Her dress was very pretty. If I knew how, I'd post pictures....

Linds went to her Jr. High Dance after school. Aparently when my Mom asked how it was, she replied with, "Good...I got my freak on." Quite the character. Her and I have a small date planned tonight. She is grounded one night each weekend. I remember how bad it sucked to be grounded, so I have taken the liberty to entertain her as much as possible.

I finally talked my Mom into getting nails and she likes them too! She got me a toaster for Valentine's Day, which was great. I hardly have anything still!

Well, there's the update.

Jess, what's new with the house! I'm real excited for you. I need to come and see it.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home