Monday, February 13, 2006

Update-Jessica and Tony

So the cruise was amazing. We started in Long Beach and went to San Diego, Catalina Island and Ensanada. I had no idea cruises were so fun and I think they are definitely the way to go. All the food and fun you can imagine in one place. I think it would be great if our whole family went on one together. I ate sooo much it wasn't even funny. The food was absolutely divine. I think we ate ourselves into food induced comas because we couldn't stay awake and had to keep taking naps. The quote of the trip came during the midnight chocolate buffet and my plate was completely full and my hands were full and I saw the ice cream and I said "Ice cream...how am I going to hold all of this!" Allie was laughing so hard. That is how I felt the whole time...like there was so much food and not enough places to put it.

Tony and I entered the ping pong tournament but to no avail, I got out in the first round to this little Japanese girl and Tony got out by this nerd from BYU who thought he was the ping pong king. Tony took fourth in the belly flop contest and 2nd in the free throw contest. We also climbed a rock wall. There was so much to do.

We saw about 100 dolphin swimming around Catalina which was one of the highlights. I will email all the pics soon and I will put some on the blog. When we were in L.A. we stumbled upon the Temple and we went to the new Joseph Smith movie which was really good. We absolutely had a great time and I can't wait to go on another.

So Tony's birthday was on Saturday and we went skiing with his mom and brother, Alicia, Lyd, Greg and his mom. It was a perfect day. The sun was out the snow was perfect. We had a blast except I forgot sunscreen so my face is fried. We went to Olive Garden for dinner. We had cake and ice cream at mom and dad's last night.

We are supposed to close on the house either tomorrow or Wednesday so we can move in pretty soon. I am way excited. I will post some pics of the house soon too. Well that is my update. Keep on bloggin' baby.

Love Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home