Thursday, March 23, 2006

ColoradoBennett



I can't resist posting a picture of my sister, Grace, and her new haircut. I went over there the other day and couldn't believe my eyes. She cut her own bangs that short two days before school pictures. My poor mom. Notice that Grace's bangs now match Kaia's in length. I guess every kid does it and because I think it is so funny I'm sure Sierra will do it next.
We took the Young Women to the Art Museum a few weeks ago and this painting was on display. I think it is called "Fatherhood" and it is hillarious. The picture I took isn't very good, but if you can see the look on this guys face you'll see what I mean. Any blogger dads out there want to admit that you've had the same expression before?
We started swim lessons this week. Adam knows a lot more about teaching swim than our teacher does, but if we didn't pay the money for the class we'd never make it to the pool. It is funny to see the other parents stare at him as he throws Kaia into the air then dunks her underwater. She comes up laughing while most the other kids are crying their eyes out about having to do the front float. Sierra is a crack up too. She dunks the back of her head in the water with a big display of skill and is pretty dang proud of herself. Brooke, I'm delighted to hear about Sadie's insanity. I'm in the same boat with Sierra and I'm amazed with how quickly the craziness can wear me out. Just a phase, right? Blog out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home