Friday, March 17, 2006

happy happy birthday geoffrey dear

Does everyone remember what today is?  Not just st patty’s, but also little geoffrey’s big day.  And this one is a doosy, because now he is in his upper twenties.  Yeah geoffy!!

I didn’t have green on as I went out the door to run so cory stuck a leaf in my shoe.  Isn’t he sweet?  Oh I have one question.  Is Alicia still alive?  I mean I think she is because lyd said her second toe “is” taller than her first and not “was”.  Can anyone confirm her existence, and then force her onto the blog if in fact she still is alive.  

Mindi thank you for the blog.  I always know in the back of my mind that this is what I really want and that I am doing what I am suppose to be doing.  But it is nice to have the reminder.  Tell your friend that nothing will bring lasting joy like motherhood does.  I would be tired, ugly and strung out everyday of eternity as long as I know I can have my babies.  You’re right there are not words to express.

Geoffy have a super day!! I love you more than you know!!

                                                Blog out……………me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home