Saturday, April 22, 2006

povo

It's odd to just write on here and not cut and paste to send to the missionaries. It was great to go to Washington and visit with all of the siblings and parents. The last while has been crazy. Darla left a long time before my vacation started to visit family in California. I was in Provo for 10 days working and bored out of my mind. Finally that stint ended and I flew out to Oakland where Darla's dad had rented a beach house in Bedega Bay (from the Birds). The ocean was lovely and I jammed my toe skim boarding. Cole loves the ocean and played tag with the waves all day. Darla's older brother had come down from Alaska to go through the temple for the first time which was awesome. He has overcome a whole lot and is a good example to everyone. Unfortunately after driving for two hours in rainy rush hour traffic the relatives in charge of baby sitting the kids during the temple session couldn't make it. So the in laws me being one shoved a bunch of kids into a room and watched them while the immediate family went through the temple. Chaos in a bottle.
The trip was good and then we got to go to Washington. I really thought Coles energy and personality were an anomoly but seeing him with the cousins proved me wrong. Alicia you would feel much better about Chloe if you put her in with the gang. It was so much fun seeing Ellynn and Brind they're still the cutest little kids any family ever had. The weather was fair and there was lots to do. I could go on but you probably aren't reading at this point.
Jack thanks so much for posting the story about Grandma. Good to learn history. peace out team we'll see you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home