Friday, May 19, 2006

jumping on the band wagon

I think the dan brown books are fun.  I finished da vinci code a couple of weeks ago and am about 20 pages away from finishing angels and demons.  They are great stories, and they make me thankful for the knowledge that I have.  But more importantly for the faith that I have.  I don’t worry about whether or not Christ was married and such because like some of you have said it is not a point that is addressed by church leaders.  I know if or when I am supposed to know those things, I will know them.  For now I need to be focusing on the basics.   What is in the scriptures, in conference talks and in the temple is enough to keep me busy for a long time.  I hope my understanding will grow continually, but for now I am not going to worry about those kinds of things.  I can’t wait to see the movie either, but I’m afraid it will be a let down like the harry potters.  


                    Blog to all……….me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home