Wednesday, May 17, 2006

ColoradoBennett

Every time I turn around to check the blog, something crazy happens and one of the girls starts crying. It is a new phenomena and it happens when I do the dishes, when I start cleaning the bathroom, during yard work, etc. I feel like I have 52 half finishes chores around here because I stop so often to wipe the tears off a sweet little angel's face. Tempting as the corporate world sounds, I'd miss these moments, even though they seem irritating now. So stick with your "domestic engineering" plan, Jess, it is the best of all career moves.
Ellynn, my vote is that you do not cut your hair. Only because I look longingly at pictures of my long hair and miss it terribly. Plus, most the girls in hair school will probably have short hair because of all the experimenting they do and it'll pay off for you to keep it long. See that logic?
My favorite dessert is pineapple upside down cake made in the Dutch Oven. What is better than being up at the camp site, listening to the elk bugle, and eating a little slice of heaven? I submit, nothing.
Well, Sierra is doing something mysterious in the bathroom. I hear water sloshing, better go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home