Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Ouch

A silent rebuttle from the blog. As most of you do I check the blog everyday, several times a day. I too have slacked on the whole entry side of things. So here is the update from the Crabb/Robbins family.
Let's start with Joel. Joel is extremely busy, too busy to even write. Two weeks ago he was called as an assistant to his mission president. When his mission president asked him to accept the calling all that came out was, "why me?". It sounds like he is doing terrific things and he is loving his mission.
Jan got his papers yesterday so he will be busy filling them out and get started in the whole fun process. He is also working construction for the summer framing houses. I think he likes it, it is his first job so I know he likes payday!
AJ is AJ. He and Joel are really a lot alike. His world is his friends so he is always off somewhere having a good time.
Kel is still MR. Sports. When he's not with friends he's trying to find out the score of anything that's on. Occasionally when he's not too busy Monica and I hire him to babysit and the girls love it when he does.
Monica is doing great. She gave you an update the other day but she is good. This pregnancy has been a totally different experience and she's dealing with it the best she can. She is still teaching voice lessons for a couple hours a week and she loves seeing her students progress.
Trying to find time to do all that needs to be done is impossible. I have been working a lot lately and when I'm done at work I go home and try and get work done there too. It has been a few weeks since I started on the sprinkling system and I can honestly say that I am almost done with it. All I have to do now is go around and put the heads on in the back yard and it will be done. Next comes the sod, but I think we may wait a few weeks to do that.

We are going with Bill, Paula and the boys to Florida over the 24th. My dad had traded one of his time shares so my brother could go on his honeymoon. 3 weeks before the wedding she called it off with no explanation. Since the condo was going to go to waste and Bill had some Southwest tickets we decided to take the whole family and go. It should be a lot of fun and we'll definitely take a lot of pictures to post.

Better get back to work. GET BLOGGING!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home