Wednesday, August 09, 2006

ColoradoBennett




Our internet was down for a few days and it was just killing us to be missing out on the blog. Jess and Tony, congrats! There are few things more wonderful than having a newborn around. Brind and Kim, we are so excited for you. Please don't let me down by not having dancing at your reception. Cory, thanks for posting those pictures. LeAnne and I were just looking at them together. I was saying that we need to get out there and do that more often, until we got to the swollen faces and then I thought maybe we ought to turn you in. Poor LeAnne wanted to be there so badly. We are really taking advantage of her here. Last night she made a Mexican feast that was to die for (see picture). Gram, Pop, my Mom, Adam, Sierra, Kaia, and I were all here and she slaved away making everything perfect. In addition to outstanding meals, she has also rearranged our kitchen (cleaning under, in and around every appliance), organized the girl's closet, set up a sewing table to make blankets for Tristan, gave up her run yesterday morning to weed the entire yard, and the list goes on and on. I just sit around eating all the wonderful desserts she makes and daydream about keeping up this domestic goddess pace once she leaves next week. I've determined that it is not humanly possible. We are so grateful that she is here, even though she did have to miss the engagement/bug hike, miss meeting Ellynn's Jason, miss seeing Geof. this weekend, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home