Friday, November 24, 2006

bg life

I cannot stand the silence any longer.  The splendor of Ellynn’s wedding has sustained us this long, but we need some renewing.  We had so much fun down there.  Having Brookie fly in was the icing on the cake.  We had a fib hang out session with Alicia and Kevin.  And our kids fell in love with my aunt Connie.  Wil was looking at a picture of the wedding party and stared naming people, he got through our immediate family then everyone else was aunt Connie.  He said, “I just love her berry, berry much!”.   We had a wonderful thanksgiving.  It was just mom, dad, Brinders, his new “friend” Julia, our friend josh, and our little family.  We ate at our house, which is rad, cause I have all the leftovers!!  And I got to use all my china.  I have been married for nearly 9 years and this is the first time I have been able to use it.  (Adam I don’t want to hear it.)  Mom and I went running at Lewisville Park in the rain.  It was totally quality.  I had to really talk her into it, she just wanted to do a road run, but once we started running she didn’t want to stop.  We heard a dogfight up on the trails after we had already done them (thankfully) and there was a women screaming and everything and mom wanted to go up and see all the excitement.  Cory put a picture of the family at the wedding as my backdrop on my desktop.  I said someone was missing and he couldn’t figure out whom, I said that Jason wasn’t in the picture.  He said it was because it was just the family.  “Funny, because you are in the picture, so are Mindi, Darla, and all the babies.”  I have decided not to make dinner tonight in stead we will just eat leftover deserts, not even left over food, that would be to responsible and this is my day off.  Mom is pulling to have me drive down to Jordan’s wedding with her, but I can’t imagine putting my babies back in the car.  And my big kids can’t miss any more school.  If fact walking Jackson to his class room on my first day back I was wept back to my childhood days and quickly reminded why I hated school so much as his teacher reminded me just how much school he has missed already.  I felt like saying, “yes ma'am, sorry ma'am”.  But I was strong, smiled with my head held high and turned and walked away.  Hope you all had a great thanksgiving and have a great weekend.  Love to all, blog on my family……………….me    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home