Wednesday, January 24, 2007

povo wife

Meags, I am still here. Just busy packing. Hopefully we'll actually be moving sometime soon. I can't type much right now until we know more. What I REALLY got on here about was to hear more about the bday surprise/date Cory planned for you. Your mom told me about it. Why didn't you post it?!! How INCREDIBLY romantic! Sorry if I spoiled some intimacy. If you don't want to write about it, I understand. I am jealous though. Mindi, your story was funny and I was thinking the same thing about Adam not EVER being released from YMs. But, lo and behold, I heard tonight that he was called as Elders Quorum Pres. I guess all is good with the youth and they need him to start working with the Priesthood. Way to go Adam! Alright. I'll post more later. Sorry this is so random. ~darla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home