Tuesday, January 23, 2007

This Saturday Geof. flew out to play with us for a few hours (about 22, not near long enough). We took the youth up to Evergreen Lake and went ice skating. It was fun. Then we came home, ate "Big Mindi's", and watched The Illusionist. It was pretty good, kind of a "Romeo and Juilet" that works out in the end. Hope I didn't give it away for anyone. Jessica Biel is from Boulder, so I instantly like her. I was just reading an interview with her in a magazine and she seems to have lived the outdoorsie Boulder life I always dreamed of, but it is probably all a lie. Meags, I like to give a double blogger high five to the amazing trail runner that is thou. Congratulations. I'm still pluging in about 6 miles a week, and dreaming about one day being a cool as you. Is the "girl that is a friend" with Brind the same Julia Goulia that we met or a new one? All of our kids are sick with a cough. Too sick to go to school but not sick enough to be drained of energy. I don't know where she learned it, but Sierra is now coughing into her elbow. In the car today I saw her trying to teach Kaia this technique. First Kaia started coughing into her wrist. No no, that's not right. Then she lifted her wrist to her ear and coughed into her elbow from that direction. If you can picture it in your mind, you'll see why I thought it was so dang funny.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home