Monday, March 05, 2007

Whaaa!!!

That is all I can say to my brother for complaining about the comments. Jess, you are excused. I understand if you don't like them, I didn't either, but just for the sake of Cory's random comments I want to keep them. You don't have to read them or write them if you don't want to. Ellie, so good to hear from you my little Korn-nut ; ).

Okay, unfortunately I am already feeling yucky from being on here, so let me get right to the point. Mindi and Adam, thank you so much for the beehive and bees for Ellyn. It is too cute and she has even paid a fair amount of attention to it since we opened the package yesterday. That is when Sadie and Jane give her a chance because even my ten year old is somewhat fascinated by the thing. I finally picked up our mail on Friday and it took me another two days to get the energy to bring the packages in and open them. You two (Mindi, I do know it is mostly you but Adam is pretty dang thoughtful as well) will have a special place in heaven where people like me are not allowed.

Okay, I'm officially ill. Love, me

1 Comments:

At 3:07 PM , Blogger Meags said...

brooke i love the comments and i love you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home