Monday, February 26, 2007

Seattle Bennett living in Colorado

So Darla was that you that posted the math I never know because sometimes its Geof. and other times its just because you are the default system admin or whatever that title is. the answer to #3 is 5 and any one who works construction knows that one it is how you tell if something is square its the Pythagorean theorem if the building is big you just multiply everything (3x5=15)+(4x5=20)=(5x5=25) as long and it stays 3, 4, 5. it will always tell you if you have a square corner (3squared+4squared=5squared)
9+16=25
OK that's all i got out of math but that one theorem i use a lot.

and the other question about the cruise ship and robbing thermal energy from the ocean is now starting to be used in green building quite a bit I sure Cory knows how all I know is you drill a hole and you can warm and cool your house with it its called thermal heating.

so as for the comments thing being cool I'm against it although it is nice to read a half-a-blog (comment) from Cory because he uses it all the time i can never remember if the comments number has changed from the last time I viewed it. for a second I was very excited to comment because when i accessed the blog on my phone it appeared to let me comment from my phone and I haven't been able to do that in the past, but low and behold, i type out the message and it would let me post. so i am even more anti comment than before because of its trickery and essentially my lost half-a-blog

love you all
Adam

Meagan i hope you start to feel better and i met another Meagan a while back so that should make you feel better, i think, does it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home