Sunday, April 01, 2007

Bavaria

Jane says "hi."

Well mom, Meags said you were upset because no one was posting- which I think we've all made up for. But I am going to try to get on here more often.

Jess, thank you for the Indie story, I'm sorry you had to go through leaving her in the hospital. That's no fun at all. I can't wait for pics and I am so happy for you.

We have had several beautiful sunny days this week and I am so happy. I really think I have that seasonal function disorder. I was ready to jump on a plane and head to Virginia until word was sent that the sun had appeared in Germany. Meags, you have to get Cory to the South because I don't think I can retire in Wa. Maybe I'll be a snowbird because nothing is better than Washington from May to September. I have to say that. But I have spent the past little while daydreaming about Georgia. We were looking at pics on Mike's computer the other day and it dang near broke my heart. I'm excited to be out and about here though, now that the weather is good. You have to understand, I love Germany, but on a day to day basis we are on post and it takes getting out and exploring to enjoy living in this beautiful area. Also, I really miss the convenience of the U.S. sometimes. Maybe it's because I am pregnant but I also daydream about Sonic on warm summer nights, walks down to Burgerville for milkshakes, going through the drive-thru at Taco Bell, Pizza Hut pan pizza...you get my drift.

Yesterday was a great day. The sun was shining, even though it was a bit windy, and Mike got out all of our bikes and got us all set up. The clamp that keeps the seat in place on my bike is broken, but he thinks he'll be able to find a clamp here for it. I drove to the commissary and Mike and Jane rode their bikes with the little girls in the bike trailer. They loved it.

Today we are going to listen to yesterday's session(s) of conference and then my friend Holly is coming over for dinner. She is nineteen and her husband is gone for three weeks and we try to have her over as often as she wants.

Well, I'm already feeling little flutters about once a day. Funny how quickly you feel baby once you know what it is you are feeling.

Well my kids think they need lunch or something so I had better go. I love you all and love your blogs so keep 'em rolling. They just might be helping a sister across the ocean that thinks she should start prozac and a bottle of red wine every night with dinner.
Love, me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home