Thursday, May 03, 2007

Bavaria

Yes, I think the bees in Jess and Tony's yard are very freaky. Maybe the beehives aren't collapsing, the bees are just playing hide and seek in people's lawns. Maybe they're sick of always working and they just want to get together with all of their friends and laze around in the backyard for a bit.

I have developed a new respect and tolerance for bees because I don't have any desire to live on a bread and water diet and according to the alarmists that is what America will soon be facing if the bees continue to die off. Pollination is VERY important. I'm all for it.

Mindi, we only have one cell phone here and Mike has it most of the time and I really love it. The only thing I need it for is if something happens to one of the girls and their schools need to call and I'm out. We have a pre-paid calling card phone and all of our incoming minutes are free. Cell phone plans are so expensive here we figured we would just try to go without and after a while we have gotten used to it.

Chels, I think Costco has the best deals on mattresses and boxsprings. They are good quality-especially for kids- and they are reasonably priced.

I have to go wake up my vampire. She's back to having some sleeping issues and I'm praying we get the issue solved. Blog out, Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home