Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Dresses...

Hello everyone. Thanks for all the Birthday wishes. I went to work for about three hours in the morning and took a half day off. Joey was able to take work off as well. We would've liked to have gone golfing, or swimming...but the weather did not want to cooperate. It was raining all day. Oh well.

We went to lunch with Cortney, Rodger, and my Mom. It was delicious! We went to Roosters and I absolutely love that place.

Then my mom, Joey and I went to look for wedding dresses. So we go to this place that we have heard great reviews about. It was horrible from the start. The old lady was about 4 feet tall and so so ronchy. She insisted on dressing me and making me wear these weird protective gloves. I did have a "privacy slip" so I guess that helped. :) "The dress is going to go on over the head and come off over the head. That's the way we do it." Anyways....to sum it all up. Not a good experience. I'm over it. I have plenty of time to find one.

Later that night my Dad took us all out to dinner. Dad, Mom, Cort, Ash, Linds, Joey and I were all there. We went to my favorite place ever in downtown SLC called Al Forno's. It is italian and I love it. It's also the same place Joey took me the night he proposed. It was fun.

My parents gave me a bike. It's a mountain bike and I love it. So that same night we ended up buying Joey one as well. It wouldn't be fun unless I had him with me to enjoy it. We are excited to start riding on a regular basis. I would much rather prefer to ride a bike for exercise rather than jog. It seems more relaxing and fun.

Joey gave me a slew of gifts as usual. He's so so so good to me. My big gift is lower bowl Jazz tickets to their Semi-Final Game 3 on Saturday night. I am so excited! We have been following the Jazz all season and I literally get insanely upset when they loose. So does Joey. Last night's game didn't help much. He was threatening that he was going to sale the tickets because we shouldn't have to pay to see them play this horribly. :) Ha! Yeah right! I'm gonna get a jersey to wear and be one of those insane fans. It's gonna be awesome.

Well we did find a location for the wedding and the reception. It is in Bountiful on Main Street probably 5 minutes from our house. It is called the Wight House. It is really pretty and what's even better is it's getting re-modeled. After the renovations it will be even more spectacular. 15 foot ceilings, chandeliers, cherry wood flooring and a beautiful squared three tiered ceiling. It's hard to explain but I am trying.. It will be done November 1st so we will be one of the first weddings in the new place. The other great thing is he is giving it to us for the price it would be before the renovations. Getting that out of the way is helping me be able to relax more. We'll have all summer to play and have fun with the boys and worry about the rest of it after.

The boys will be here in two weeks. I should be able to get pictures of their adorable rooms by next week for you to see. Or I might wait and post the pics with them in their new rooms and their reactions to them. They are gonna love it!

Okay, I've gone on long enough. Hope you are all doing well!

~Chels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home