Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Indie's 1st overnight camping trip

We went camping with Tony's family from Friday to Sunday. It was a lovely campsite called Millsite in Ferron, Utah. We were right on a lake and there was a golf course nearby so we did some wave running and golfing. Here is Indie in her cute little swim suit and glasses. Camping was great until the last night...I am not sure if I can really call it a night because we didn't actually sleep. It was probably the worst night of Indie's little life. She barely ate and barely slept. To top it all off I had a fever and was shivering like crazy and Tony said I was boiling hot. It was awful. One time I woke up and it was still dark out and I thought it had to be the longest night ever. As you can see in the last picture it was a long night. We woke up and I looked in the mirror and looked like that and told Ton we needed to document it. It was funny. Needless to say I was ready to be back in my own bed and get baby back on her schedule.

Love Jess

P.S.
Sorry I don't know how to flip that picture and I am too lazy to try and figure it out. Just tilt your head.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home