Monday, June 18, 2007

Beijing China

Dear Family,

See I get on here if I have something of interest, my life is too boring, so I have to wait till my kids do something that I can write about! Crystal Tones called Lyd last week, the place that she quit because of money, anyway they called her on Tuesday and wanted her back and she flew out Saturday morning to Beijing! Oh yes we all know how that went over with Uncle Kev!!! I told him that he would feel the same if it were anywhere outside of West Kaysville! He just keeps asking how much Chinese Lyd knows! So she leaves to LA where she calls us to say that she knew that she wasn't going to meet her boss till the next day and didn't want us to try and stop her! Like we could ever stop her doing anything! Story goes on, she then flew to Tokyo and then to Beijing, had to get a cab to her hotel. That is where she is meeting the boss that was suppose to show up the next morning and as of now hasn't showed up yet. I have talked to her a couple, well OK 6 times! and she doesn't seem too worried. The room is on a Visa and she is just charging things to the room. Lyd says that the food is not so great. She tried going for a walk, once again we all know what her Dad thought about that, she says that everyone keeps starring at her, 6 foot and blonde, I don't know why! Anyway when the boss comes they will take a train or rent a car to their final destination where she will training the Chinese to tune the bowls. She thinks that they will have an interpreter for her. I sure hope so, because I have found out first hand that they don't understand English too well, they keep hanging up on me at the Hotel when I call. I guess I would if someone called me specking Chinese, but let us remember that I'm not at the Holiday Inn desk, just at Jacki's Hair Care desk and I don't think that there are a tone of Chinese calling me ahead of time wanting their hair cut while they are here on vacation!!! Lyd is suppose to be gone for 3 weeks that could turn into 3 months. I will keep you undated. Happy Father's Day to all those Dads yesterday, we have some of the best in this family, we are very blessed to have such wonderful family. Thanks again for all the support from everyone while Shelli was here. Love you all, Aunt Jack

1 Comments:

At 12:37 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

Hi it is Jane. That is cool that Lyd got to go to China. Does she like it there? IS it pretty there? I love you.

jane

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home